Youth Hockey League for Spring 2017
The Sportsplex Spring Youth Hockey League will begin Friday April 28th, 2017. Registration will start Friday March 31st, 2017. For additional information please contact Tony Voce (267) 549-7052. Registration forms can be found below.
Player fee $199.00 per person
- Friday 3/31/17 - Youth Hockey Registration 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Thursday 4/13/17 - Youth Hockey Evaluations 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- Friday 4/21/17 - Youth Hockey Organizational Night 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Friday 4/28/17 - Youth Hockey League Starts
About Our Roller Hockey Program
The Sportsplex is gearing up for our biggest and best roller hockey season to date. Our premier multi-surface roller hockey floor and state-of-the-art batter boards make our facility the best in the business.
If you are tired of playing on makeshift rinks or gym surfaces and want to experience roller hockey the way it was meant to be played, check out our facility.
We offer in-house league play and inline clinics for our younger upcoming stars. Feel free to call our professional staff about having your child or team participate in one of the fastest growing team sports in the Delaware Valley.
- Individual fees: $199 per player, which includes AAU registration and a jersey
- Team fees: $1295 per team plus $14/player for AAU membership and $20 per game for referee fees; teams must supply their own jerseys.
Individual Membership Benefits
All memberships include:
- 10 game season
- Professional evaluation
- Numbered hockey jerseys
- National Hockey Organization Membership
- Insurance program
- Individual awards for all players ages 8 and under
- Great fun and excitement!
Team Membership Benefits
Enter an entire team and enjoy all the benefits!
- Team fee does not include jerseys
- Teams must pay officials fees
All players are required to wear the following equipment:
- Helmet designed for hockey
- Full face mask
- Internal mouth guard - colored
- Elbow pads
- Hockey gloves
- Knee and shin protection
- Skates designed for inline hockey (soft wheels, no brakes)
- Games consist of two 20 minute periods and are played 4 on 4 plus goalie
- All play is non-checking and officiated by two adult sanctioned referees